It was so fun to see Maria and Michael again and on their wedding day! Their wedding went so well and I'm so excited for them. Here's some of my favorite things about their day:
- I absolutely loved that Maria and her sister made her wedding dress. They bought two dresses and used that material to make hers. It is so cute! I love how it was short too! It showed off her cute shoes and it didn't drag which was pretty great! I also love that Michael was a marine and that he wore his uniform.
- I loved that they were married in the payson temple. It was so fun to see them come out of those doors sealed together for time and eternity.
- I loved their backyard reception. They set up everything so cute. They had a back drop that said love you to the moon along with other cute details of pictures of their journey together. They also had really yummy food and dessert with a chocolate fountain!
- Their reception was so relaxed with them going around and talking with their guests. While that happened, kids were coloring at a table and playing lawn games. I love that they thought of that!
- One of my favorite parts was seeing maria dance with her dad. Her dad just got diagnosed with cancer and so seeing him dance with his daughter was very special and emotional. While they were dancing, Maria's mom and sisters were together watching them from afar. They all have a special relationship with their dad.
- And always I love seeing the first dance. It's a time when they finally get to hold each other and dance to their favorite love song. Their song, from the ground up was sang by Melissa parra. She has an amazing voice! Maria had head head on his shoulder as they danced. It was so sweet!
- Congratulations Maria and Michael!