Sharron and Levi are pretty awesome! They are so stinking fun to work with! There never was a dull moment!
Here are some of my favorite things from their wedding day:
- When they came out of the temple Levi looked at Sharron in a way that he was so excited for her to be his wife. It was darling.
- Their wedding party was a blast! I told the groomsmen to show me their cheesy faces and Levi said: "it's not easy to be cheesy". It was so funny!
- Sharron and Levi were being so funny during pictures. You could tell that they're just so stoked to be finally married.
- They had a gorgeous reception at the Linden Barn. I loved their set up from the cute sign-in table to the cupcake display. Then they had fun lawn games for the kids (and adults). Plus they had an amazing caterer come. Smokin Roadside Grill– check them out. The best part was that the whole reception was outside. I loved that because the outside is so pretty!
- I loved when Levi surprised Sharron by singing a song to her on his ukelele. So sweet! Then they had their first dance which they rehearsed. It was awesome!
- The bouquet toss is always good but I really thought the garter toss was so funny. Sharron had an arrow with the garter around her leg so that Levi could put the garter on the arrow and shoot it out to the groomsmen with the bow. It didn't work at first, but it did the second time. It was creative!
- After that they had dancing. Lots of dancing! I love that so much because getting married should be a fun celebration!!! Everyone had a blast. Near the end, Sharron and her friends did the EFY dance which brought back memories for me. It was fun to see it again!
- To top it all off they had an awesome sparkler exit!
I really loved their wedding! Congratulation Levi and Sharron!
Photographer: Jamie Tervort Photography
Dress:: Veronica Michaels
Florist:: Carol (@the barn) FB: Creativeweddingsutah
Food:: Smokin Roadside Grill/ smokinroadsidegrill.com
Rings:: Brides: Kay jewelers
Videographer:: Jazmin McDonald