I took Siera's twin sister's wedding pictures only 4 months ago, so getting to be Siera's wedding photographer was a real treat! I loved seeing their family again!! They're the best!
Some of my favorite things from Siera and Steve's wedding:
- First off, it was the warmest most beautiful day in November. The sun was shining but then was overcast for pics, it was warm and the Salt Lake grounds were completely empty! Siera and Steve came out of the Salt Lake temple doors so extremely happy to be married!
- Family pics went so smoothly! Everyone is so easy going. Also I really loved Siera's wedding colors. The bridesmaid's maroon dresses were gorgeous! I loved how they tied in so well with Siera's bouquet to make it really pop.
- Steve's nephew was such a darling kid! He took Steve up the steps with him so he could look at the doorknobs and he gave Steve a high five. He is so cute!
- After it was so fun to take more pictures of Steve and Siera around the grounds. They're so easy going and so easy to take pictures of! They're so giddy and excited to be married.
- Their reception was Aspen Landing in Taylorsville. It was such a cute and cozy venue. I loved how they showed their first look video on one TV and a slideshow of their pictures on another TV. It made me and the videographer really happy! They also had delicious ice cream being served and a made your own s'more table. Yum!
- Steve made such a sweet gift to Siera. He made his bride a bouquet of roses out of metal so she can always have it. He is so thoughtful. I've also noticed that Steve has great attention to detail. On Siera's wedding ring, it's inscribed "Young" on it. See if you can see it in the ring shot!
- Of course I loved their first dance. They were sweet and cuddling one moment and laughing the next. Then I loved their sparkler exit! They are going to have such a happy life together!
Congrats you two!
Photographer: Jamie Tervort Photography
Second Shooter: Christal Bridge Photography (I got to shoot a wedding with my best friend! So her being there was another favorite part of the day!)
Dress:: Boulevardbridal.com. Fb: boulevard bridal & prom. Instagram: boulevardbridalprom
Hair and Makeup Artist:: Hair: Jamie Taylor. FB: Jamie Taylor instagram: jamiesredkenartistsjourney. Makeup: Hailey Riedel insta: hailey.riedel
Florist:: Insta: hillsidefloral fb: hillside floral-utah
Cake:: Facebook: Lori cameron
Rings:: Insta: eweddingbands. FB: E-Wedding Bands. Web: e-weddingsbands.com
Videographer:: Osprey Media