I love weddings at Quiet Meadow Farms! It is so beautiful there! Danielle and Matt's wedding was gorgeous!
This is what I loved about it the most!
- Their ceremony was the sweetest. There were lots of smiles, laughs, sweet words spoken and tears shed. It was very special. I loved that Danielle's kids that she nannies were the flower girls and Matt's youngest son was the ring bearer. So cute!
- They had a table commemorating Danielle's grandmother. She was very close to her and I thought it was sweet that they had this table to remember her.
- I loved Danielle's wedding dress! The train and lace detail were stunning! I also loved the bridesmaids' dresses.
- I loved the speech that Danielle's sister gave. It was sweet and I liked getting to know a little bit more about Danielle. I also loved that her sister, Mckenzie caught the bouquet!
- The dancing was so fun! Matt's boys were showing off their moves, even Matt jumped in too.
- Danielle and Matt's first dance was so sweet too! I'm so happy that they are married now!
Congratulations Danielle and Matt!!
Photography: Jamie Tervort Photography
Second Shooter: Rosalyn Caywood Photography
Dress:: Malmrose bridal
Hair and Makeup Artist:: Jayson Rino, Corie Rino, Montana Martin
Entertainment:: Jacoby DJ
Food:: Brown Brothers Catering
Cake:: Carries Cake
Rings:: Shane Co