I'm so happy I met Kaitlyn and Jordan! They are the most fun, happiest, sweetest couple! They're so easy to get along with! I only got to photograph their temple coverage, I was bummed I couldn't come to their reception! But here are some of my favorite things about their wedding day!
- On Jordan's boutonniere, it had an 'E' charm for his mom Emily. She died when he was young. Yellow roses were her favorite. In Kaitlyn's bouquet and his boutonniere, they had a Bee charm to represent the dating website Bumble, where they met!
- Jordan's grandpa is Elder Nelson so it was pretty exciting when he and his wife came to join the pictures. I loved meeting him!
- I love taking the sibling pictures. They are always hilarious!
- I always love to go around with the bride and groom after to take more pictures. These two are so easy to be around!
- Kaitlyn and Jordan were so extremely nice and invited me and the videographer Kaylor to their luncheon. They had Zupas which is pretty dang awesome!
- Kaitlyn and Jordan sang with each other the cutest song– "I love you will still sound the same". Their voices are amazing! How did I not know this sooner??
Congratulations you two! Your day was perfect!
Photography: Jamie Tervort Photography
Dress:: Gateway bridal
Hair and Makeup Artist:: Megan Sonderregger
Florist:: Harlee Wendel
Cake:: Grandma Carol Ann Lybbert
Invitations:: Uncle Michael Lybbert
Rings:: Sierra West & Amazon
Videographer:: Kaylor Ficklin