Rachel and Ryan and so sweet together! I'm so happy that I got to photograph their wedding. Here's some of my favorite things that happened at their wedding:
- Ryan and Rachel came right out on time. That never happens at the Salt Lake temple! It was amazing. Their ceremony was later too so there weren't as many people there, so we got pictures done so quickly! It was a beautiful and hot August day!
- Her dress and the bridesmaids dresses were so so cute! And I loved that each of them had beautiful bouquets. Also all of the groomsmen had suspenders– I loved that too!
- Their reception was right after the temple (yay!). It was in her Aunt's backyard. I LOVE backyard weddings. They did such a good job with all the decor and the food. All the food was homemade too, it was delicious!
- Before the reception started Ryan and Rachel wanted some pics of them jumping on the tramp. Yeah, they're awesome like that!
- After the receiving line and cake cutting, Rachel did a dance with all of her bridesmaids. It was SO CUTE! They're good! And as always, I love the first dance! It's always so sweet!
- And last thing that I loved about their wedding was their sparkler send off. I always love these! Ryan drove off real fast after, haha!
Congrats Rachel and Ryan!!!
Photography: Jamie Tervort Photography
Dress:: Mary's Bridal
Hair and Makeup Artist:: Siera Snyder Fb- Hair.by.Sierasnyder insta- @ccstudio.hair, Hailey Reidel insta- @hailey_reidel
Florist:: Hillside floral fb- Hillside Floral - Utah Insta- @hillsidefloral
Cake:: Lori Cameron fb- Lori Cameron, insta- @Lori Cameron
Rings:: J Brooks and Wedding Bands HQ
Videographer:: Derek Johnson fb- Derek Johnson, insta- @derekcj