My favorite things from Justin and Ashley's wedding:
- They got married in the Logan, UT temple. It was my first time photographing a wedding there. I loved the grounds and the temple is gorgeous. Ashley and Justin went to school at Utah State and so the Logan temple is very special to them.
- Their wedding party was so much fun. I loved the bridesmaids' dresses and they all had a bracelet that Ashley gave them with their name on it. Justin's groomsmen all had cool matching socks on.
- I loved taking pictures of just the two of them around the temple. It was a hot day, but that didn't stop them from being easy going and having a good time. Seriously love this couple!
- Their reception was at the Ivy House in downtown Salt Lake City. It was so pretty inside and outside. I got there first so I could take real good pictures of the space.
- After the line, I sneaked them away a for a few more shots. And they obliged cuz they're awesome like that. They will have SO many pictures of the two of them.
- They had the best food there. Shrimp and savory crepes. Yum!
- The whole reception was low stress and laid back. I loved it!
- Their first dance was so sweet.
- And their sparkler exit was pretty great too!
Everything went so well for them! I'm excited for them to start their lives together! And I may just run into them one day because they live right down the road from me now!
Congrats Ashley and Justin!!
Photography: Jamie Tervort Photography
Dress:: Gowns By Pamela
Hair and Makeup Artist:: Jenika Hall (friend) @jenikalyn
Food:: Utah Celebrations
Rings:: Sierra West @sierrawestjewelers