Stephanie and Cole are such a sweet sweet couple and so photogenic!
Some of my favorite things about their wedding day:
- They got married in the Ogden temple. It was my first time photographing a wedding there! It wasn't busy at all so we took our time taking our pictures in the shade. It was so hot! Their families were so easy going and nice.
- I got a few minutes to take pictures of just them around the temple. It's my favorite part because I get to talk to them one on one. Stephanie wasn't feeling too well on her wedding day so Cole was so sweet and took extra good care of her by picking up her dress and holding her bouquet.
- At the Grand View Reception Center, they had a luncheon/dinner for all their guests. The food was SO GOOD. And Stephanie and her mom were so kind to let me and my assistant eat with them.
- Stephanie had the sweetest dance with her 4 brothers. She got emotional with each one of them. It was really special to see her relationship with each one. Then Cole danced with his mama. And they have such a sweet relationship too. I loved how she kept hugging Cole and kissing him on his cheek. I loved it! Then Cole took Stephanie for their first dance. I love photographing that too. He knows how to make her smile!
- The rest of the wedding went so good! They cut the cake, talked to more of their guests and had a sparkler exit early!
I'm very happy I got to work with them!
Congratulations Stephanie and Cole!
Photographer: Jamie Tervort Photography
Second Shooter: Jessica Crawford
Dress:: Avenia Bridal, http://www.aveniabridal.com/
Florist:: The Posy Place, http://www.theposyplace.com/
Food:: The Grand View Catering
Cake:: Laney Mueller, instagram: @laney_mue
Invitations:: Anthology Custom Print, http://www.anthologyprint.com/