Lauren and Jerame's wedding was amazing! Lauren and her mom (and so many others) transformed their back yard into the most beautiful ceremony and reception space. It was so gorgeous! Just see for yourself!
Some things I loved about their wedding day:
- Lauren's nephew was the ring bearer. He is so dang cute. Then Lauren and Jerame's nieces were the flower girls. They are darling and their dresses were too. After they walked down the aisle with the grandmas, Lauren's dad and her brothers walked her down the aisle. Her brothers were holding her dress. The ceremony was so sweet. Lauren's uncle married them. It was so happy! They were both smiling ear to ear! They're married!
- I loved all the decor– the flowers wrapping the tree, the flowers on the barrels and on the log stumps, the cakes, and the table decor. The groom cake was awesome! On the tables, they each had a sign of 10 things they love about each other. I thought that was sweet touch. They each had pictures of their grandpas close to them. Lauren had a picture of each grandpa hooked to her bouquet and Jerame had a picture of his grandpa on his boutonniere. So sweet!
- After talking to their guests, Lauren and Jerame cut their cake. They gave it to each other nicely at first but then Lauren smooshed it in face. haha it was funny!
- Jerame and his mom danced next. She was so smiley and happy. It was cute! Then Lauren and her dad danced together. I always love watching the mom's reaction while they dance. She had a few tears. It was so sweet! It's their one and only girl so it was extra special.
- Then they had a sparkler exit! And rode off on a golf cart! Their adventure begins!
So happy for you Lauren and Jerame!
Photography: Jamie Tervort Photography
Second Photographer: Amanda Mortenson
Dress:: The Perfect Dress
Florist:: Poppy and Bloom. Cindy Cunliffe
Cake:: April Bennett
Rings:: Rocky Mountain